Health Harmony Peripheral Information
All peripherals currently available for use with the Health Harmony system user guides, troubleshooting tips, etc.
Welch Allyn Blood Pressure
- Physiological alarm - LO
- Physiological alarm- HI
- Error Message EE or E 19
- Error Message E 10 or E 11
- Error Message E 03
- Error message E 01
A&D Blood Pressure Monitor
iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor
iHealth Wireless Scale
Welch Allyn Scale
- Data transmission failed
- Measurement fluctuates by several pounds from last measurement
- "Bat" symbol appears for 3 seconds then the scale powers off
- The scale powers off automatically
- No display on the LCD screen or display flickers when the scale powers on
- Scale halted
iHealth Pulse Ox
Nonin Pulse Oximeter
Roche Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer
- "HI" or "LO" message on Meter
- Sync Time/ Meter time has been updated to match time on paired device.
- Electronic Error/ Contact Roche
- Strip error / Reinsert or replace with new strip
- Test Error/ Retest with new strip.
- Time/ Date Error. Correct time/date if necessary
iHealth Pedometer/Activity Tracker
- Can I wear the iHealth Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker while performing rigorous activities such as basketball, soccer, and other team sports?
- When do I need to reset the iHealth Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker and how do I do that?
- How does Factory Reset work?
- How do I get iHealth Wireless Activiy and Sleep Tracker firmware updates?